-   -   Automate Formatting to Changed Pivot Table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/398211-automate-formatting-changed-pivot-table.html)

Exceller

Automate Formatting to Changed Pivot Table

I added a column next to a Pivot Table ("Comments"). When I change the Pivot
data the format of the Comments column becomes out-of-sync with that of the
(new) Pivot Table. No problem: I copy column D of the Pivot Table and
Paste-Special/Formats to the Comments column (column E) to make it match the
format of the new Pivot Table

How can I automate this, so when the Pivot Table changes the format of
column D is automatically copied and pasted to column E?

Thanks.