-   -   WorkBook Open & Right Before Close Subs Not being called (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/398184-workbook-open-right-before-close-subs-not-being-called.html)

Mike H.

WorkBook Open & Right Before Close Subs Not being called

This Sub is no longer working. Also the one I call when I load the file is
not working either.
'this builds the menus that are added when this workbook is loaded
Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Controls("&Activity").Delete
End Sub

For loading:
Private Sub Workbook_Open()
MsgBox ("going to start adding menus")
I recently protected my macros from viewing: Tools VBA Protection. Would
this have any affect? Ideas?

Mike H.

WorkBook Open & Right Before Close Subs Not being called

When I removed the protection it worked! So what do I do as I wish to have
my cake and eat it too. I want the protection and I want the menus to be
added and removed.