Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pause Until Mouseclick?

I am working on a reporting dashboard and have created a series of dynamic
charts & graphs with conditional Red/Yellow/Green backgrounds and used the
"camera" feature to capture images which I have reduced to 20% their viewing
size.

I then located these "minimized" images on my dashboard and created a macro,
which is associated with the image, so that when clicked the image gets
maximized or magnigfied for viewing purposes. This way, my directors can see
a lot of data and only drill down on the metrics that are of interest to
them, as indicated by the color scheme.

Instead of creating two macros, I figured it would be far easier to
maximize, pause and then return the image to it's minimized state. I want the
pause to last only until the user clicks their mouse again.

Here's the code I am using now:

Sub TempMag()
'Select the image and format picture scale to 100%
ActiveSheet.Shapes("Picture 53").Select
Selection.ShapeRange.LockAspectRatio = msoTrue
Selection.ShapeRange.Height = 431.25
Selection.ShapeRange.Width = 356.25
Selection.ShapeRange.Rotation = 0#

'I need code here that simply pauses and waits
'for the user to click their mouse again...

'Return the image to it's 20% minimized position
Selection.ShapeRange.LockAspectRatio = msoTrue
Selection.ShapeRange.Height = 86.25
Selection.ShapeRange.Width = 71.25
Selection.ShapeRange.Rotation = 0#
Cell(A1).Select
End Sub

As always, thanks!
Ray
Trying to make reporting so easy... a monkey could run them!