-   -   Making Access Queries Static Data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/398033-making-access-queries-static-data.html)

egun

Making Access Queries Static Data

I have a workbook that has a bunch of queries to an Acccess database in it.
The queries are used to produce pivot tables, charts, etc that summarize the
contents of the database. I'd like to be able to make a "static" version of
the workbook which strips out all the queries and replaces them with the data
they would produce. Is this is simple as doing a "Select All", "Copy",
"Paste Values" on each worksheet that has a query? Will that delete the
query and leave just the data?

Also, I'd like to be able to strip out underlying macros in the workbook.
Is it possible to do that programmatically, or do I have to do it manually?

Thanks,

Eric