-   -   Nth Day Of Week For A Month (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/398016-nth-day-week-month.html)

Vadhimoo

Nth Day Of Week For A Month

Dear All,
Can you please help me, to find the "Nth day of Week for a Month" ?
For example, it will return 24-Sep-07 for the 5th of Sep, 2007.
Days-of-week range from 1 to 7, with Sunday = 1 and Saturday = 7

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Vadivelan Adhimoolam.

joel

Nth Day Of Week For A Month

Look at the WEEKDAY function. It is available in both the worksheet and as a
VBA function.

"Vadhimoo" wrote:

Dear All,
Can you please help me, to find the "Nth day of Week for a Month" ?
For example, it will return 24-Sep-07 for the 5th of Sep, 2007.
Days-of-week range from 1 to 7, with Sunday = 1 and Saturday = 7

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Vadivelan Adhimoolam.

Niek Otten

Nth Day Of Week For A Month

I don't understand your example, but look at this page at Chip Pearson's site:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeWS.htm#NthDoWYear

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten