Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Moving Average of Array : Can use built-in functions?

Dear Excel Gurus,

I would like to do some mathematical operation on an integer array (for
example, finding the maximum or moving average). While it is easy to write
functions to do that, I was wondering if it is possible to make use of the
built-in functions that Excel offers.

Can the built-in functions be made to operate on an integer array?

Thank you for your advice.