-   -   Assigning a macro to a picture (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/397917-assigning-macro-picture.html)

Ladymuck

Assigning a macro to a picture

I was tinkering with an image in Excel 2003, right clicked, chose assign
macro, and clicked OK instead of cancel. Now, everytime I left click on the
image to try and select it, I get an error message about a macro not being
found.

How do I remove the association between the picture and this macro that
doesn't exist? There is no code to remove so I am at a loss!

All suggestions, gratefully received.
Thanks

Gary''s Student

Assigning a macro to a picture

right-click assign macro delete the macro name
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200746

"Ladymuck" wrote:

I was tinkering with an image in Excel 2003, right clicked, chose assign
macro, and clicked OK instead of cancel. Now, everytime I left click on the
image to try and select it, I get an error message about a macro not being
found.

How do I remove the association between the picture and this macro that
doesn't exist? There is no code to remove so I am at a loss!

All suggestions, gratefully received.
Thanks

Ladymuck

Assigning a macro to a picture

How daft do I feel! Thank you very much!

"Ladymuck" wrote:

I was tinkering with an image in Excel 2003, right clicked, chose assign
macro, and clicked OK instead of cancel. Now, everytime I left click on the
image to try and select it, I get an error message about a macro not being
found.

How do I remove the association between the picture and this macro that
doesn't exist? There is no code to remove so I am at a loss!

All suggestions, gratefully received.
Thanks

Gary''s Student

Assigning a macro to a picture

Don't feel daft!! One of the centext menus should have a Delete Macro
Association. It is not obvious what to do.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200746