-   -   Calculating Counter (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/397895-calculating-counter.html)

kurt

Calculating Counter

Hi all

I harve spreadsheets wit a lot of calculations and therefore they are
very slow,
it could be interesting to se the sum of the calculations Excel is
dooing for an update.

Is it possible to se a counter like that?

Is there a list over different formulas time for doing a calculation?
So it will be possible to avoid hevy formulas
I know it is relative to the processerspeed.

Anyone knows a test for speedoptimizing of Excel?

Thanks in advance

Kurt

Roger Govier[_3_]

Calculating Counter

Hi

Charles Williams is the expert in this area.
Take a look at his site
http://www.decisionmodels.com/

--
Regards