Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Checkboxes are duplicated over and over as emf in the Temp folder

Hi,

I created an app with some checkboxes. The checkboxes are not in a form, but
are on the worksheet. The app is running 24/7. From time to time the app is
closed and opened again. In these events it took about 20 - 30 minutes to
close or open the app. After doing some investigation, problem turned out to
be the temp folder. I found about 20.000 emf files. These emf files appeared
to be multiple copies of the checkboxes used in my app.
Has anyone an idea what's happening here? How can I avoid this? If not
avoided, can I, from within XL, delete these emf files in the temp folder?

Thx in advance
Tom