-   -   Font size and rows height for whole sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/397832-font-size-rows-height-whole-sheet.html)

bobens_83

Font size and rows height for whole sheet

Hi. How can I set the font size and rows height for entire sheet?

Greetings

Zone[_3_]

Font size and rows height for whole sheet

Click on the rectangle above the row numbers and left of the column letters
to select the entire sheet. Then you can use Format from the menubar to
format cells or rows. James

"bobens_83" wrote in message
Hi. How can I set the font size and rows height for entire sheet?

Greetings

Zone[_3_]

Font size and rows height for whole sheet

oh, if you were asking about VBA, like this:

Cells.Font.Size = 15
Rows.EntireRow.RowHeight = 20

"bobens_83" wrote in message
Hi. How can I set the font size and rows height for entire sheet?

Greetings

Peter T

Font size and rows height for whole sheet

If you want to change the default font size, or any cell formats, for ALL
sheets it would be better to change the Normal style of the workbook.
Format, Style...
or with code say
ActiveWorkbook.Styles("Normal").Font.Size = 12

Row heights in all sheets will adjust automatically to the new Normal style
font attributes. Also clear-formats if used will reset the workbook's Normal
style in cells.

Regards,
Peter T