-   -   Replacing a module by coding in VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/397752-replacing-module-coding-vba.html)

[email protected]

Replacing a module by coding in VBA

Hi!

I would like to replace a module by using VBA code in auto_open sub.

First in my code I deleted a module and importing an other one. But I
have a sub in this module I use un my auto_open and since this module
disappear for a few moment during routine, I have an error because my
sub doesn't exist when called.

I tried to import new module, delete the old one, and rename the new
one with the old's name but it doesn't work...

Any idea?? Thanks!