-   -   To Do List (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/397683-do-list.html)

Luis A. Vázquez

To Do List

Hi Guys,

I have a list with things to do. Sheet1 has the actual list and things
that i postpone i send to sheet2(hidden, maybe). im trying to get a
macro that will scan those dates and give me a pop up of things to do
the day before. Did i express my self ok? i run the macro today and it
tells me things that have dates for tomorrow.

Ive looked in the Usenet and nothing similar appears.

Gary''s Student

To Do List

Consider not using a macro.

If you have a list with asociated dates consider using a simple AutoFilter
on the date field
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200745