-   -   Deleting Blank rows as a result of a formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/397676-deleting-blank-rows-result-formula.html)

Curtd

Deleting Blank rows as a result of a formula

I realize there have been numerous discussions on deleting rows with a cell
blank, I can not locate one with what I need that works, I have a column that
has some blank cells due to a formula result and need to delete these rows,
any help would be appreciated. thanks

Don Guillett

Deleting Blank rows as a result of a formula

try this idea
Sub deleteblankformulas()
For Each c In Range("c10:c15")
If c.HasFormula And c = "" Then c.EntireRow.Delete
Next c

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"Curtd" wrote in message
I realize there have been numerous discussions on deleting rows with a cell
blank, I can not locate one with what I need that works, I have a column
that
has some blank cells due to a formula result and need to delete these
rows,
any help would be appreciated. thanks

Bob Phillips

Deleting Blank rows as a result of a formula

Just filter the column for blanks (DataFilterAutofilter), and select a
custom value of blanks and delete the visible rows.

--
HTH

Bob

"Curtd" wrote in message
I realize there have been numerous discussions on deleting rows with a cell
blank, I can not locate one with what I need that works, I have a column
that
has some blank cells due to a formula result and need to delete these
rows,
any help would be appreciated. thanks

Curtd

Deleting Blank rows as a result of a formula

I appreciate the help Don, however it did not do the trick.