-   -   if questions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/397502-if-questions.html)

mattG

if questions

I want to insert a formula to make the following and need
help...please...

I have an if formula where I want the format of a cell to be changed,
color, border stuff like that to be more noticable if there is a
value
in a cell two cells to the right of it. Also I want that same cell
that chenges format to have another cell referance pop up in it. So
my specific example is as follows.

Cell A5 =fixture #
Cell C5 = Fixture Type
Cell A2 = Sheet fixture Type

If cell A5 has a number in it (Must be able to be any number) I want
Cell C5 to have the contents of A2 appear and the cell to change
formatting in some way.

I also don't want anything to appear in cell b5 unless there is
something in A5

Is this possible?

Thanks for any help.

Matt