-   -   "view page breaks" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/397464-view-page-breaks.html)

FONTS IN VIEW PAGE BREAKS

"view page breaks"

My page numbers in my excel printout are large and opaque. How do I make them
smaller and transparent?

joel

"view page breaks"

Do yoiu need VBA code?

If not go to View Menu - Headers and Footers - Custom Headers/Fotters.
Where the Page number is located press the A button on the Pop-UP. Change
the font as necessary.

"FONTS IN VIEW PAGE BREAKS" wrote:

My page numbers in my excel printout are large and opaque. How do I make them
smaller and transparent?

FONTS IN VIEW PAGE BREAKS[_2_]

"view page breaks"

Thank you for your answer, but you misread my question, which was:
"In Page Break View" ( and NOT in :Headers and Footers" the numbers printed
on each page are large and black, obscuring what is under them". My question
then was how to make them smaller and transparent

"Joel" wrote:

Do yoiu need VBA code?

If not go to View Menu - Headers and Footers - Custom Headers/Fotters.
Where the Page number is located press the A button on the Pop-UP. Change
the font as necessary.

"FONTS IN VIEW PAGE BREAKS" wrote:

My page numbers in my excel printout are large and opaque. How do I make them
smaller and transparent?

Dave Peterson

"view page breaks"

You can't.