-   -   Why does VBA mess up (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/397411-why-does-vba-mess-up.html)

[email protected]

Why does VBA mess up

Why is it that when I try to run my code sometime it works other times
it does not. I have tried to run the whole thing or one section at a
time. there have been times when I run maybe the first few lines and
it doesn't work. Then I close excel re-open and still it won't work.
Then I try it again and it works. This only started to happen when I
went to adjust some of my code. All I added was
strTextToFind = "Pre" <----------- I have this change
arrText = Split(strTextToFind, ";")
Set rngFind = Range("A1:A1000")

On Error Resume Next
For x = 0 To UBound(arrText)
rngFind.Cells(1, 1).Activate
Do Until Err.Number = 91
rngFind.Find(What:=arrText(x), after:=ActiveCell.Offset(1,
0), LookIn:=xlValues).Activate
If Err.Number = 0 Then
ActiveCell.EntireRow.Delete
End If
Loop
Err.Clear
Next x
On Error GoTo 0

However, I already have three of the same exact lines other than the
first line because it looks for that work then deletes that cell. I
don't understand what is happening. Please help.