-   -   List Worksheet Names in a Dialog (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/397358-list-worksheet-names-dialog.html)

[email protected]

List Worksheet Names in a Dialog

Hello,

I am interested in creating a list of the names of the worksheets in a
workbook which has been selected using the Application.GetOpenFilename
dialog. How would I go about doing this?

Thanks in advance for your help!

No Name

List Worksheet Names in a Dialog

Depends on how complicated you want to get it. You can get the sheet names
from closed workbooks using ADOX, or can open each one and use simple VBA
to return each sheet.

oups.com...