-   -   UserForm text does not wrap (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/397285-userform-text-does-not-wrap.html)

pgarcia

UserForm text does not wrap

I created a user for with text what is very long. It will not wrap if I
resize the box. I just keep running on.
Help!!

JNW

UserForm text does not wrap

There are two properties that need to be set so that words will wrap.
WordWrap should be set to True, and MultiLine must also be set to True.

Multiline allows you to hit enter inside a textbox and have another line,
but if wordwrap is false the individual lines won't wrap.

--
JNW