-   -   Rotate Control (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/397272-rotate-control.html)

BillCPA

Rotate Control

Is there a way to rotate a label on a form? I have labels that I am using
for playing cards, and I wanted to rotate them to various angles. Any way to
do that?

--
Bill @ UAMS

Michael

Rotate Control

This sample rotates a label created using Word Art

Sub StartDemo1()
On Error Resume Next
Set OldCell = ActiveCell
ActiveSheet.Shapes("WordArt 1").Select
m = 1
For i = 1 To 10
Selection.ShapeRange.TextEffect.Tracking = m
m = m + 0.25
DoEvents
Next i
For i = 10 To 1 Step -1
Selection.ShapeRange.TextEffect.Tracking = m
m = m - 0.25
DoEvents
Next i
Selection.ShapeRange.TextEffect.Tracking = 1

ActiveSheet.Shapes("WordArt 5").Select
For i = 1 To 8
Selection.ShapeRange.IncrementRotation 45#
DoEvents
Next i
OldCell.Select
If this posting was helpful, please click on the Yes button.
Regards,

Michael Arch.