-   -   Created list of worksheet names but need list to be hyperlinked to (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/397198-created-list-worksheet-names-but-need-list-hyperlinked.html)

maijiuli

Created list of worksheet names but need list to be hyperlinked to

Hello,

I have a workbook with 120 worksheets. I created an Index worksheet with
all of the names of each worksheet (A2-A121). Now I wish to somehow easily
hyperlink the index names to the worksheets. The worksheets and the index
are named exactly the same. Thanks for looking,

Mj
--
Thank You!

JE McGimpsey

Created list of worksheet names but need list to be hyperlinked to

Take a look he

In article ,
maijiuli wrote:

Hello,

I have a workbook with 120 worksheets. I created an Index worksheet with
all of the names of each worksheet (A2-A121). Now I wish to somehow easily
hyperlink the index names to the worksheets. The worksheets and the index
are named exactly the same. Thanks for looking,

Mj

JW[_2_]

Created list of worksheet names but need list to be hyperlinked to

Here's a little VB routine I use to create a TOC sheet. HTH
Sub createTOC()
Dim ws As Worksheet, wsNw As Worksheet
Dim n As Integer
Set wsNw =
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets.Add(Befo=ActiveWorkbo ok.Sheets(1))
With wsNw
starter:
On Error GoTo errHandler
.Name = "TOC"
On Error GoTo 0
.[a1] = "Table Of Contents"
.[a2] = ActiveWorkbook.Name & " Worksheets"
.[a1].Font.Size = 14
.[a2].Font.Size = 10
n = 4
If ws.Name < .Name And ws.Visible = True Then
.Cells(n, 1) = ws.Name
.Hyperlinks.Add _
Anchor:=.Cells(n, 1), _
Address:="", _
SubAddress:="'" & ws.Name & "'!A1"
n = n + 1
End If
Next
End With
Columns("A:A").EntireColumn.AutoFit
Exit Sub
errHandler: Application.DisplayAlerts = False
Sheets("TOC").Delete
Application.DisplayAlerts = True
GoTo starter
Error1:
MsgBox "No workbook open", vbCritical, "Error"
End Sub

maijiuli wrote:
Hello,

I have a workbook with 120 worksheets. I created an Index worksheet with
all of the names of each worksheet (A2-A121). Now I wish to somehow easily
hyperlink the index names to the worksheets. The worksheets and the index
are named exactly the same. Thanks for looking,

Mj
--
Thank You!

Michael

Created list of worksheet names but need list to be hyperlinked to

Create a dropdrown object and attach a list to it using the range then on the
change event type:

Private Sub ComboBox1_Change()

WkName=Range(LinkedCell) ' The linked cell is the same you have selected on
the ComboBox Properties.
Worksheets(wkName).select

If this posting was helpful, please click on the Yes button.
Regards,

Michael Arch.

"maijiuli" wrote:

Hello,

I have a workbook with 120 worksheets. I created an Index worksheet with
all of the names of each worksheet (A2-A121). Now I wish to somehow easily
hyperlink the index names to the worksheets. The worksheets and the index
are named exactly the same. Thanks for looking,

Mj
--
Thank You!

maijiuli

Created list of worksheet names but need list to be hyperlinke

Thank you. A lot of stuff to go through but the answer is within.
--
Thank You!

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

Take a look he

In article ,
maijiuli wrote:

Hello,

I have a workbook with 120 worksheets. I created an Index worksheet with
all of the names of each worksheet (A2-A121). Now I wish to somehow easily
hyperlink the index names to the worksheets. The worksheets and the index
are named exactly the same. Thanks for looking,

Mj

maijiuli

Created list of worksheet names but need list to be hyperlinke

Thanks JW, exactly what I was looking for.
--
Thank You!

maijiuli wrote:
Hello,

I have a workbook with 120 worksheets. I created an Index worksheet with
all of the names of each worksheet (A2-A121). Now I wish to somehow easily
hyperlink the index names to the worksheets. The worksheets and the index
are named exactly the same. Thanks for looking,

Mj
--
Thank You!

maijiuli

Created list of worksheet names but need list to be hyperlinke

Thanks for looking Michael. JW's answer did the trick already.
--
Thank You!