-   -   Print Custom View Macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/397007-print-custom-view-macro.html)

DCFassett

Print Custom View Macro

I have two Command Buttons set to print custom views. They work okay, but my
spreadsheet is very long and I need to know how to make it stop printing at
the last filled in row of data.

Secondly, the macros unprotect the spreadsheet so it can hide appropriate
columns for the custom views, then protects it again after. The question here
is how to return to a non-custom view at the end of the macro. The view seems
to lock after the macro is done because of spreadsheet protection.

So: 1 - How to stop printing within a macro at a certain row and 2 - How to
return to a non-custom view within a macro after the print is complete but
before reprotecting the spreadsheet

Thank you greatly -