-   -   HLOOKUP on Two Ranges (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/396956-hlookup-two-ranges.html)

Paul Black

HLOOKUP on Two Ranges

Hi,

I would like a formula please.
I have a table in cells c4:aa7.
I want to lookup the value in cell B10 where the table array is in
cells C4:AA5 and the row index number is 2.
But I also want it to lookup the same cell B10 in C6:AA7 with the same
row index 2 please.

Thanks in Advance.
All the Best.
Paul

Michael

HLOOKUP on Two Ranges

=IF(ISERROR(HLOOKUP(B10,C4:AA5,2,FALSE)),HLOOKUP(B 10,C6:AA7,2,FALSE),HLOOKUP(B10,C4:AA5,2,FALSE))

This formula will look at both ranges at the same time,
--
If this posting was helpful, please click on the Yes button.
Regards,

Michael Arch.