-   -   Rosters (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/396947-rosters.html)

GraffixNZ

Rosters

I have a a crew of 12 which I have to write a roster for on a weekly basis.

Each day I have 8 tasks which I have to assign someone to.

Is there a way to calculate how many times each person has been assigned a
particular task on a weekly/re-ocurring basis?

I don't use excel at all but would appreciate any assistance as counting all
the cells manually takes a bit of time, especially when the rosters change.

many thanks

Mike Fogleman

Rosters

I will send you an email of a simple roster with a summary sheet to look at.

Mike F
"GraffixNZ" wrote in message
I have a a crew of 12 which I have to write a roster for on a weekly basis.

Each day I have 8 tasks which I have to assign someone to.

Is there a way to calculate how many times each person has been assigned a
particular task on a weekly/re-ocurring basis?

I don't use excel at all but would appreciate any assistance as counting
all
the cells manually takes a bit of time, especially when the rosters
change.

many thanks

Mike Fogleman

Rosters

Guess I'll need your real email address. You can disguise it by adding a
word to it that obviously isn't part of your address to keep from getting
spammed in the future like:

Mike F
m...