-   -   Application screenupdating not working for everything? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/396732-application-screenupdating-not-working-everything.html)

Kai Smith[_2_]

Application screenupdating not working for everything?

Hi guys

I have a VBA program which copies a sheet tab multiple times then
deletes the original tab (the template tab).

I've got Application.ScreenUpdating set to false, but I still get this
error when the code reaches the deletion stage:
"The selected sheet(s) will be permanently deleted.
* To delete the selected sheets, click OK.
* To cancel the deletion, click Cancel."

Is there any way I can get rid of this as it's damn annoying when trying
to automate everything and I have to click this 30+ times.

Thanks

Kai

Don Guillett

Application screenupdating not working for everything?

try
application.displayalerts=false

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Kai Smith" wrote in message
Hi guys

I have a VBA program which copies a sheet tab multiple times then deletes
the original tab (the template tab).

I've got Application.ScreenUpdating set to false, but I still get this
error when the code reaches the deletion stage:
"The selected sheet(s) will be permanently deleted.
* To delete the selected sheets, click OK.
* To cancel the deletion, click Cancel."

Is there any way I can get rid of this as it's damn annoying when trying
to automate everything and I have to click this 30+ times.

Thanks

Kai

Kai Smith[_2_]

Application screenupdating not working for everything?

Fantastic!

Thanks very much Don, works a charm.

Regards

:

"Kai Smith" wrote in message

Hi guys

I have a VBA program which copies a sheet tab multiple times then

deletes
the original tab (the template tab).

I've got Application.ScreenUpdating set to false, but I still get this
error when the code reaches the deletion stage:
"The selected sheet(s) will be permanently deleted.
* To delete the selected sheets, click OK.
* To cancel the deletion, click Cancel."

Is there any way I can get rid of this as it's damn annoying when

trying
to automate everything and I have to click this 30+ times.

Thanks

Kai

Don Guillett

Application screenupdating not working for everything?

glad to help
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel