-   -   Change pointer to hand over button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/396556-change-pointer-hand-over-button.html)

Jase4now

Change pointer to hand over button

How can I get my pointer to change to a hand when it is over a command button?

Jim Thomlinson

Change pointer to hand over button

There is no easy way that I know of. XL has only 4 choices for the cursor
(xlDefault, xlIBeam, xlNorthWestArrow and xlWait). Default is the normal
state and NorthWestArrow is the default behavior. IBeam and wait make no
sense so there really is on good substitute. You could look into API's but
that might be more work than it is worth. Here is a link to a great resource
on API's but I have no Idea if there is anything in there to hel you...

http://www.xcelfiles.com/
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson