-   -   Change Sheet Format to Tahoma (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/396515-change-sheet-format-tahoma.html)

Paul Black

Change Sheet Format to Tahoma

Hi everyone,

I have a sheet named "Stats" that I want to delete and then add a
sheet named "Stats" (the same name) which is what ...

Worksheets("Stats").Delete
Worksheets.Add.Name = "Stats"

.... the above does.
What I would also like to do is to Format the WHOLE sheet as Tahoma
Font please.

Thanks in Advance.
All the Best.
Paul

Gary''s Student

Change Sheet Format to Tahoma

Cells.Font.Name = "Tahoma"
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200740

"Paul Black" wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have a sheet named "Stats" that I want to delete and then add a
sheet named "Stats" (the same name) which is what ...

Worksheets("Stats").Delete
Worksheets.Add.Name = "Stats"

.... the above does.
What I would also like to do is to Format the WHOLE sheet as Tahoma
Font please.

Thanks in Advance.
All the Best.
Paul

Paul Black

Change Sheet Format to Tahoma

Cheers Gary''s Student.

All the Best.
Paul

On Aug 29, 10:22 am, Gary''s Student
wrote:
Cells.Font.Name = "Tahoma"
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200740

"Paul Black" wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have a sheet named "Stats" that I want to delete and then add a
sheet named "Stats" (the same name) which is what ...

Worksheets("Stats").Delete
Worksheets.Add.Name = "Stats"

.... the above does.
What I would also like to do is to Format the WHOLE sheet as Tahoma
Font please.

Thanks in Advance.
All the Best.
Paul- Hide quoted text -