-   -   Extending Selection of Column to the next Column to the Right (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/396409-extending-selection-column-next-column-right.html)

SkyEyes

Extending Selection of Column to the next Column to the Right

I am utilizing a find scenario where I locate data in a cell and then select
the column
Selection.EntireColumn.Select

From here I need to extend my selection to include the column to the right.
Can someone assist with this code? Thanks

JW[_2_]

Extending Selection of Column to the next Column to the Right

Sub foo()
Range(Selection, Selection.Offset(0, 1)).EntireColumn.Select
End Sub

SkyEyes wrote:
I am utilizing a find scenario where I locate data in a cell and then select
the column
Selection.EntireColumn.Select

From here I need to extend my selection to include the column to the right.
Can someone assist with this code? Thanks