-   -   Creating Reports in Excel 2002 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/396215-creating-reports-excel-2002-a.html)

Somewhere In Excel 2002

Creating Reports in Excel 2002

Hello and thank you for your time...Here is my scenario. I have created an
audit in one worksheet of Excel 2002.

The audit in worksheet A contains a drop down list to display each of the
ratings (i.e. meets expectations, needs improvement, etc) and another drop
down list to display a list of my 10 employees.

What I would like to know is, how do I create a report from worksheet A in
lets say worksheet B, to reflect each individual employee and their ratings
everytime I choose an employee from the drop down list and keep some kind of
a rolling report whenever I choose a certain employee on the same audit form?

I would be willing to email someone my report for more clarity on this issue.

Thanks in advance!

Somewhere In Excel 2002

Creating Reports in Excel 2002

Sorry, I forgot to leave my email address....please write to me so I could
send my workbook for you to review and

Just remove the .nospam before the @ sign

Thanks