-   -   password recovery tool (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/395395-password-recovery-tool.html)

Gary Keramidas

password recovery tool

i need to purchase a password recovery tool to unprotect some worksheets and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. i told my client to make a note of them somewhere.

--

Gary

JE McGimpsey

password recovery tool

See

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

In article ,
"Gary Keramidas" <GKeramidasATmsn.com wrote:

i need to purchase a password recovery tool to unprotect some worksheets and
was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. i told my client to make a
note of them somewhere.

Jim Thomlinson

password recovery tool

Check out
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/fileandvbapwords.html
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/password.htm
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Gary Keramidas" wrote:

i need to purchase a password recovery tool to unprotect some worksheets and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. i told my client to make a note of them somewhere.

--

Gary

Gary Keramidas

password recovery tool

thanks je, worked great.

--

Gary

"JE McGimpsey" wrote in message
See

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

In article ,
"Gary Keramidas" <GKeramidasATmsn.com wrote:

i need to purchase a password recovery tool to unprotect some worksheets and
was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. i told my client to make a
note of them somewhere.

Gary Keramidas

password recovery tool

thanks jim.