-   -   Value ( Excel 2007 Version ) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/395089-value-excel-2007-version.html)

Steved

Value ( Excel 2007 Version )

Hello from Steved

Copy then Paste Special, Value ( Excel 2007 version )

I would like to copy a Value from a workbook to several other workbooks

What I reqiure is a Macro that when I copy a value it allows me to paste in
other Workbooks even if I save each workbook as I go along please.

Thankyou

Steved

Value ( Excel 2007 Version )

Hello from Steved

Sorry please ignore as 2007 allows you to copy then paste in several
worksheets after you have saved the previos worksheets. Earlier versions did
not allow this.

Cheers