Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Why doesn't this work

Hi All,

Below is the code l am using in a ComboBox. The form populates fine,
the 1st column being the combobox from which the user selects the
data. Text boxes are used to display the associated data in columns 2,
3 & 4. My requirement is then that the data in columns 2,3, 7 4 can be
edited and written back to the worksheet. With the code below only the
edited data in column 2 is written back!

Any help gratefully appreciated. This is driving me nuts.

Private Sub cbStaff_Change()
tbCat.Value = cbStaff.Column(1)
tbSkill.Value = cbStaff.Column(2)
tbNum.Value = cbStaff.Column(3)