-   -   IRTDUpdateEvent - Events (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/394750-irtdupdateevent-events.html)

ALEX

IRTDUpdateEvent - Events

Hi all,

I have created "Real Time Data" automation server and followed the
below msdn article.
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...ffice.10).aspx

It works fine. It updates data in excel If any changes occured in xml
within 5 seconds.

Now, I want to receive the data and display in my gui application
(Language: vc++).

I followed ATLEventHandling example also. But, I didnot get any events of
IRTDUpdateEvent.

Cany anybody explain how to do this?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Alex.

John.Greenan

IRTDUpdateEvent - Events

Alex,

Do you mean you want to use Excel RTD in a C++ GUI application? Why not
just hook up the code that is generating the events to C++ by a callback?

Using the Excel event system to pass updates to a C++ application is a very
unusual way of doing things - I cannot think why you would do this.

--
http://www.alignment-systems.com