-   -   Save Large Scenarios (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/394510-save-large-scenarios.html)

JG Scott

Save Large Scenarios

I am trying to create a scenario manager that can store many more
values than the 32 cells to which the normal Excel Scenario Manager is
limited.

Unless someone can suggest a better idea, my plan is to write VBA to
save the range containing the user inputs that will constitute a
scenario to another sheet and prompt the user to give the saved range
a name.

I also want functionality for the user to be able to delete scenarios
and recall a desired saved scenario from a list box that will
dynamically show only the remaining saved scenarios.

Obviously, I am basically recreating the Scenario Manager add-in for a
potentially much larger set of stored values.

I don't want the user to see the program moving between sheets,
either.

Can someone outline a framework for this?

Thanks in advance.