-   -   Creating a Report (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/394211-creating-report.html)

Chris

Creating a Report

Hi programmers,

I have a long list of data on a single sheet. Each row has a grouping
number, e.g. 1, 2, 3, etc. I want to write code that will take all
rows with the same grouping number and print them on a separate page.
Some of the columns are used only for calculations and so they are
hidden and I don't want them to be printed.

This data is linked to a pivot table and a pivot chart. I'd like to be
able to print off the corresponding chart to go along with each data
group as well.

These pages are reports that will be sent off to different people
within the company, so I'd like them to be formatted somewhat nicely.
Would this be done through the code as well?

Thanks for the help,

Chris

Chris

Creating a Report

On Jul 26, 1:26 pm, Chris wrote:
Hi programmers,

I have a long list of data on a single sheet. Each row has a grouping
number, e.g. 1, 2, 3, etc. I want to write code that will take all
rows with the same grouping number and print them on a separate page.
Some of the columns are used only for calculations and so they are
hidden and I don't want them to be printed.

This data is linked to a pivot table and a pivot chart. I'd like to be
able to print off the corresponding chart to go along with each data
group as well.

These pages are reports that will be sent off to different people
within the company, so I'd like them to be formatted somewhat nicely.
Would this be done through the code as well?

Thanks for the help,

Chris

Any takers?