-   -   cell size to page break (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/394150-cell-size-page-break.html)

Curt

cell size to page break

Have not done page breaks befor. My problem is column (M) this column is
shrink to fit when I print it must be changed to word wrap. The cells in
column (M) will be different sizes in different rows. There is a limit as to
how big the entry may be. Is it possible to set a page break based on the
area taken by column (M) if so then I need to insert row (!) at top of next
page. I've got it printing good just no way to keep header at top of pages
and all info on one page There could be up to 200 rows total of entries.
Thanks to All out there