-   -   VPageBreaks.Count Refresh (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/394134-vpagebreaks-count-refresh.html)

Rubble

VPageBreaks.Count Refresh

Hi --

I am running a procedure that keeps checking back to the vpagebreaks.count
to see if it is 0 or 0. The problem I have is that it appears that whatever
the original vpagebreaks.count value is the program keeps that number and
does not refresh the count when I change the pagesetup.zoom to a different
number. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get the vpagebreaks.count to
pick up the new number? I found a solution about a year ago, but cannot see
how I was able to get it to refresh now.

Thank you --

Jim