-   -   how to remove cached results in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/394077-how-remove-cached-results-excel.html)

Raj

how to remove cached results in excel

Hi all,

can anybody tell me how to remove cached results from my excel.
if i do some actions on my excel sheet , it is storing all the results,
even if i re-open my excel , later it is displaying that results again.

how to remove these

Thanks
Raj

NickHK

how to remove cached results in excel

Raj,
Which "cached" results ?
Pivot Table/Report ?

NickHK

"Raj" wrote in message
Hi all,

can anybody tell me how to remove cached results from my excel.
if i do some actions on my excel sheet , it is storing all the results,
even if i re-open my excel , later it is displaying that results

again.

how to remove these

Thanks
Raj

Raj

how to remove cached results in excel

Hi NickHK,

Thaks for reply,

actualy i my problem is

if i open my excel first time combo box doesnt contains any results .
it fills with data, after click on XYZ button.
now if close excel sheet and then reopen , it having previous results in
that
combo box and if i press XYZ button again combo box is filling redundant
values , how to solve this ,

thanks for reply..

thanks for reply..
Raj
"NickHK" wrote:

Raj,
Which "cached" results ?
Pivot Table/Report ?

NickHK

"Raj" wrote in message
Hi all,

can anybody tell me how to remove cached results from my excel.
if i do some actions on my excel sheet , it is storing all the results,
even if i re-open my excel , later it is displaying that results

again.

how to remove these

Thanks
Raj

NickHK

how to remove cached results in excel

Fix the code so it clears the combo box when the workbook closes ?
Use the Workbook_BeforeClose event.

NickHK

"Raj" wrote in message
Hi NickHK,

Thaks for reply,

actualy i my problem is

if i open my excel first time combo box doesn't contains any results .
it fills with data, after click on XYZ button.
now if close excel sheet and then reopen , it having previous results in
that
combo box and if i press XYZ button again combo box is filling

redundant
values , how to solve this ,

thanks for reply..

thanks for reply..