-   -   IRR DLL (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/394069-irr-dll.html)

Lyndon[_2_]

IRR DLL

Hi all,

Just wondering whether anyone knows which DLL provides the IRR
(internal rate of return) function in Excel/VBA? I know XIRR is a
function in Office Web Components but I want to know which DLL
provides the straight IRR function.

Thanks,
Lyndon.

Harlan Grove[_2_]

IRR DLL

"Lyndon" wrote...
Just wondering whether anyone knows which DLL provides the IRR
(internal rate of return) function in Excel/VBA? I know XIRR is a
function in Office Web Components but I want to know which DLL
provides the straight IRR function.

None. It's provided in the executable, Excel.exe.