-   -   Sheet Insert Row Event? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/393996-sheet-insert-row-event.html)

WCM

Sheet Insert Row Event?

Excel 2000

Is there any worsheet event that fires when the user inserts row(s)? Can't
seem to find one.

My only problem is that if the user inserts rows I need to run the
Application.Undo statement so that the insert is reversed.

Thanks in advance for your help ...

OssieMac

Sheet Insert Row Event?

Would it not be better to use Protect to stop the user from inserting rows.
Not sure what options there are in xl2000 but in xl2002 "Insert Rows' can be
stopped with Protect.

Look up Protect in Help for more info.

Regards,

OssieMac