-   -   Keep Text Together (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/393968-keep-text-together.html)

Johnny[_10_]

Keep Text Together

Hi all,

I have a worksheet that, depending on certain user input, may show or
hide various rows. Certain groups of rows should be printed together
on the same page (in this example, there are several sets of 13 rows
where I never want a horizontal page break to split).

I'm fairly certain that Excel does not have a built-in "keep rows
together" feature similar to MS Word's keep text together and widows/
orphans features. Does anyone have any example code/ran into this
problem before? I've searched the group and couldn't find anything on
this topic.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Johnny

Tom Ogilvy

Keep Text Together

You are correct that there is no such feature.

Tom Ogilvy