-   -   msgbox text vbyesno (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/393573-msgbox-text-vbyesno.html)

Curt

msgbox text vbyesno

Have following and can not seem to get it to work. tried ifs etc same as
others noluck. Want to show cell amount then have a vbyesno for user to
answer. If cel text length to long yes do this no exit. Heres what Ive tried
theamount msgbox is the hang up
Any one Thanks

Worksheets("desc").Select
Range("A2").Select
cellLength = Len(ActiveCell)
msgbox (cellLength)
theamount = msgbox("cellLength", prompt:="Is the Number over 232", _
Buttons:=vbYesNo)

FSt1

msgbox text vbyesno

hi,
inclose the msgbox in an if statement.
if msgbox(celllength & vbNewLine & "Is the Number over 232", _
vbYesNo) = vbYes Then
do something
Else
Exit Sub
end if

regards
FSt1
"Curt" wrote:

Have following and can not seem to get it to work. tried ifs etc same as
others noluck. Want to show cell amount then have a vbyesno for user to
answer. If cel text length to long yes do this no exit. Heres what Ive tried
theamount msgbox is the hang up
Any one Thanks

Worksheets("desc").Select
Range("A2").Select
cellLength = Len(ActiveCell)
msgbox (cellLength)
theamount = msgbox("cellLength", prompt:="Is the Number over 232", _
Buttons:=vbYesNo)

Gary Keramidas

msgbox text vbyesno

download mztools. one of the options is the msgbox assistant. it should help you
out.

http://www.mztools.com/v3/mztools3.htm

--

Gary

"Curt" wrote in message
Have following and can not seem to get it to work. tried ifs etc same as
others noluck. Want to show cell amount then have a vbyesno for user to
answer. If cel text length to long yes do this no exit. Heres what Ive tried
theamount msgbox is the hang up
Any one Thanks

Worksheets("desc").Select
Range("A2").Select
cellLength = Len(ActiveCell)
msgbox (cellLength)
theamount = msgbox("cellLength", prompt:="Is the Number over 232", _
Buttons:=vbYesNo)

Curt

msgbox text vbyesno

Thanks for pulling my brain dead head out. This is first time I've used cell
length never seen the & vbnewline befor
Thanks much Mate

"Curt" wrote:

Have following and can not seem to get it to work. tried ifs etc same as
others noluck. Want to show cell amount then have a vbyesno for user to
answer. If cel text length to long yes do this no exit. Heres what Ive tried
theamount msgbox is the hang up
Any one Thanks

Worksheets("desc").Select
Range("A2").Select
cellLength = Len(ActiveCell)
msgbox (cellLength)
theamount = msgbox("cellLength", prompt:="Is the Number over 232", _
Buttons:=vbYesNo)

Curt

msgbox text vbyesno

Thank You did download will see what I can do
Thanks Again