Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to get the current path

I've created a shortcut of an Excel sheet (e.g. Example.xls). On the
shortcut I do a right mouse click and then click properties. In 'Start
in:' I type 'C:\Temp'. Now I double click the shortcut 'Example.xls'
and like to get the current path (in this example 'C:\Temp').

In real VB I do it with a FileListBox:
MsgBox (FileListBox1.Path)

But how can I do it in VBA (e.g. Excel)?