-   -   SOAP Error in webservice ( Connector:Bad Certificate) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/393222-soap-error-webservice-connector-bad-certificate.html)

venkat

SOAP Error in webservice ( Connector:Bad Certificate)

I developed a ASP.Net web service, deployed on Secure web server (HTTPS/SSL)
and I'm trying to use it from Excel using SOAP Toolkit and WebService ToolKit.

When I'm trying to execute the web method from excel VBA. I'm getting the
beow error.

Run-Time error:
Connector:Bad Certificate

Can anyone help me to resolve the above problem?

Thanks in advance!

Venkat

Tim

SOAP Error in webservice ( Connector:Bad Certificate)

Fix your certificate.

Tim

"Venkat" wrote in message
I developed a ASP.Net web service, deployed on Secure web server
(HTTPS/SSL)
and I'm trying to use it from Excel using SOAP Toolkit and WebService
ToolKit.

When I'm trying to execute the web method from excel VBA. I'm getting the
beow error.

Run-Time error:
Connector:Bad Certificate

Can anyone help me to resolve the above problem?

Thanks in advance!

Venkat

venkat

SOAP Error in webservice ( Connector:Bad Certificate)

Tim,

How to fix the certificate? Can you please provide Secure server settings?

Thanks,
Venkat

"Tim" wrote:

Fix your certificate.

Tim

"Venkat" wrote in message
I developed a ASP.Net web service, deployed on Secure web server
(HTTPS/SSL)
and I'm trying to use it from Excel using SOAP Toolkit and WebService
ToolKit.

When I'm trying to execute the web method from excel VBA. I'm getting the
beow error.

Run-Time error:
Connector:Bad Certificate

Can anyone help me to resolve the above problem?

Thanks in advance!

Venkat

Tim Williams

SOAP Error in webservice ( Connector:Bad Certificate)

That was not a serious suggestion, but in the absence of any code or other
details we would be reduced to the same type of Google search you presumably
already did....

Tim

"Venkat" wrote in message
Tim,

How to fix the certificate? Can you please provide Secure server settings?

Thanks,
Venkat

"Tim" wrote:

Fix your certificate.