-   -   Roger Whitehead contact details (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/392902-roger-whitehead-contact-details.html)

[email protected]

Roger Whitehead contact details

Hi

I am trying to get hold of Roger Whitehead, a regular poster in this
and many groups...

Can anyone help with a contact email address as the one I have seems
to be invalid?

Many thanks in advance

Vince

Debra Dalgleish

Roger Whitehead contact details

He has a web page that may help you contact him:

http://www.cornerplot.co.uk/about.htm

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

[email protected]

On 8 Jul, 18:07, Debra Dalgleish wrote:
He has a web page that may help you contact him:

http://www.cornerplot.co.uk/about.htm

wrote:

I tried that Debra with no joy:(

thanks anyway