Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Make a combobox equal to part of a cell value

I have a cell in Sheets.(Sheet1).Range ("A1") where the content has several
digits a "/" several more digits and a "/" and then several more digits.

I want a VBA that will make usftest.cmbx1.value = equal to what ever value
is to the left of the first "/".

I want a VBA also that will make usftest.cmbx2 = to whatever value is
between the two "/"s.

A final VBA to make usftest.cmbx3 = to what ever value is to the right of
the second "/".

Please help.

--
Thanks