-   -   Data Selection for a Graph (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/392813-data-selection-graph.html)

Theo Degr

Data Selection for a Graph

I have a table that displays Various Cost Centers As rows and the months of
the year as columns. What I would liek to be able to do is to be able to
graph this information. However I would like to be able to Select which Cost
Center(s) and which month(s).

For Example Cost Centers are
Administration
Counseling
Intake

These would each have a specific dollar value for each month.

When I run this graph I may want to look at Admionistration and Intake for
July and November. The only constant on the Graph would be the fact that the
Y Axis Woul contain Dollar amounts.

Can anyone assist me in this endeavor?

Thanks
Theo