-   -   Retrieve Data from a pivot table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/392624-retrieve-data-pivot-table.html)

[email protected]

Retrieve Data from a pivot table

I'd like to retrieve data from a pivot table using the pivotitems
object, NOT using pivotselect (I'd rather not select away from my
active cell. I just need to look up values in the table)

If I have a table with Rows A, B, C etc. and Columns Max and Min,

max min
A 14 2
B 16 1
C 25 3

I can use PivotFields & PivotItems to tell me the names of A, B, C and
the names of the columns, but what do I use to reference the actual
values? They must be objects also, right? Thanks so much, I always
learn so much from you guys. -Lisa

[email protected]

Retrieve Data from a pivot table

I found it! It's the GetData method. Sometimes you just have to take
a break and come back to the screen with fresh eyes.