-   -   ExportAsFixedFormat? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/392602-exportasfixedformat.html)

Robby

ExportAsFixedFormat?

I have the following linked to a button and currently works great:

ActiveWorkbook.ExportAsFixedFormat Type:=xlTypePDF, Filename:= _
"C:\Users\Robby\Desktop\Report Test2.pdf",
Quality:=xlQualityStandard, IncludeDocProperties:=True,
IgnorePrintAreas:=False, OpenAfterPublish:=True

Is there a way that I can either specify a cell location for the filename
property or open a folder dialog box allowing the user to specify?

Thanks all!

Ron de Bruin

ExportAsFixedFormat?

Hi Robby

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/pdf.htm

Change

FilenameStr = Application.DefaultFilePath & "\" & _
Format(Now, "dd-mmm-yy h-mm-ss") & ".pdf"

FilenameStr = Range("A1").Value

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Robby" wrote in message ...
I have the following linked to a button and currently works great:

ActiveWorkbook.ExportAsFixedFormat Type:=xlTypePDF, Filename:= _
"C:\Users\Robby\Desktop\Report Test2.pdf",
Quality:=xlQualityStandard, IncludeDocProperties:=True,
IgnorePrintAreas:=False, OpenAfterPublish:=True

Is there a way that I can either specify a cell location for the filename
property or open a folder dialog box allowing the user to specify?

Thanks all!

Robby

ExportAsFixedFormat?

Ron,
This works GREAT! Thanks much for the suggestion!

"Robby" wrote in message ...
I have the following linked to a button and currently works great:

ActiveWorkbook.ExportAsFixedFormat Type:=xlTypePDF, Filename:= _
"C:\Users\Robby\Desktop\Report Test2.pdf",
Quality:=xlQualityStandard, IncludeDocProperties:=True,
IgnorePrintAreas:=False, OpenAfterPublish:=True

Is there a way that I can either specify a cell location for the filename
property or open a folder dialog box allowing the user to specify?

Thanks all!

Koulla

ExportAsFixedFormat?

Hi in order .ExportAsFixedFormat to work we should must define anything in
the definition? What exactly ??