-   -   data structures (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/392118-data-structures.html)

vivmaha

data structures

Hi

Does VBA have any data structures more complex than "Collection"?

I'm looking for things such as link list, hasmaps, etc.

Thanks.
Vivek.

Chip Pearson

data structures

Nothing built in to VBA other than a Collection. The Scripting Runtime
library adds a Dictionary object which is similar to a Collection, but
better and faster. Anything like a linked list would have to be built from
scratch.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"vivmaha" wrote in message
Hi

Does VBA have any data structures more complex than "Collection"?

I'm looking for things such as link list, hasmaps, etc.

Thanks.
Vivek.

RB Smissaert

data structures