-   -   How to put footer's page number into a cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/391863-how-put-footers-page-number-into-cell.html)

clara

How to put footer's page number into a cell

Hi all,

Could you tell me how to put the page number which is automatically produced
by Print process into a cell instead of at the footer or header area?

Clara
--
thank you so much for your help

Gary''s Student

How to put footer's page number into a cell

see:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...e3ded2e8e2c9aa

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200732

"clara" wrote:

Hi all,

Could you tell me how to put the page number which is automatically produced
by Print process into a cell instead of at the footer or header area?

Clara
--
thank you so much for your help

Tom Ogilvy

How to put footer's page number into a cell

Look at some of these solutions:

http://tinyurl.com/2ea7ct

Tom Ogilvy